PHOTOREJUVENATION – PHOTOFACIAL
Photorejuvenation, also called photofacial, became one of the most popular technical cares in non-ablative aesthetic treatments to control or erase diseases such as :
- Brown spots or pigmentation caused by sun exposure and aging
- Vascular lesions such as rosacea
- Dilated skin pores
- Restoring skin and giving back its natural light
- Pigmented lesions (sunspots or pregnancy mask): These spots appear in the form of brown spots after overexposure to the sun or following a pregnancy. They can also be caused by skin aging.
- Vascular lesions Blue, red, or purple veins at the surface of the skin.
- Injuries; Including rosacea (facial inflammation), spider veins (small blood vessels that appear under the surface of facial skin), or erythrose. Fortunately, Palomar technology was designed to eliminate these permanent lesions in 1 to 6 treatments only.
Skins Clinic Case Study :
Take a look at our complete case study, detailing the treatment plan created for a customer who suffered from rosacea and extreme dryness. We treated her with a photorejuvenation cure, multiple facials and created an appropriate skincare routine for her.